ABC signs of a healthy person!
When my parents used to go to the Doctor; the doctor would look at them and take their heart beat from their pulse, and he knew what was wrong with them. I think the doctor mostly would deduce his findings from their physical presence. The following are some of the attributes of a healthy person. You can find the reasons and cures for all these items in this blog now or in the future.
- Eyes should be shiny and the whites should be white.
- Hair should be shiny.
- Nails should be without white spots, smooth and strong.
- When openning and closing the mouth one should not hear a click.
- When you get up in the morning, your body should be rested and not in pain.
- You should not get up with a headache.
- You should not be tired all the time.
- You should be able to sleep very well at night.
- You have to eliminate at least once a day(some say three times!!).The eliminations have to stay on top of the water, not to sink in the bottom. It should be thick and not cut up in very small pieces.
- The color of your urine should be light, clear and not cloudy. (If you have certain foods or vitamins, the strong urine color is normal when you eat these foods)
- The color of your tongue should be a nice flesh color red.
- You should not have dark colors under your eyes.
- You should not get irritated very easily.
BMI stands for Body Mass Index. It measures the ratio of one's body weight to their height. It also tries to give an idea of the amount of body fat a person has. Two people can have the same BMI but different levels of body fat(because Muscle weighs more than fat). A high percentage of body fat increases the chances of heart disease, Type II diabetes, and cancers. *******************************************